My Grandfather first introduced me to fishing when I was about 2 years old. We spent a lot of time together fishing for trout in the Ringarooma River and for bream in Ansons Bay. I still carry all of those memories with me today, and it has been fantastic to be able to replicate all of this again with my son Jonty.
The thing that I love most about fishing is that I am always learning something new, and I love the challenge of figuring out what the fish are up to day by day as it is always differs. Plus I get to spend quality father and son time with Jonty!
My 2 greatest angling achievements so far in my career has been finishing 2nd in the 2011 Hobie Grand Final at Forster and also winning my first Tasmanian Bream Classic on the Swan River back in 2011 with my son Jonty was pretty special too!
Best Tournament Results
- Tasmanian Bream Classic - 2017 'Team Of The Year' Champion Team.
- Tasmanian Bream Classic, St Helens 2017 - 1st place.
- Tasmanian Bream Classic, Swan River 2017 - 3rd place.
- Tasmanian Bream Classic, Derwent River 2016 – 1st place.
- Tasmanian Bream Classic, Swan River 2014 – 3rd place.
- Hobie ABT, Swan River 2012 – 1st place
- ABT Bream Qualifier, Derwent River 2012 - 4th place.
- ABT Hobie Bream Championship, Forster 2011 – 2nd place.
- Tasmanian Bream Classic, Derwent River 2011 - 3rd place.
- Tasmanian Bream Classic ‘Team Of The Year’ 2011 - 2nd place.
- Tasmanian Trout Classic 2007 - 1st place